You flew with Lufthansa or one of our partners and didn't have your JetFriends Clubcard with you? No problem: you can have your miles credited after the flight as well. Find out what you have to do here!
If you already entered your JetFriends card number when booking and later when checking in before the flight, your mileage is usually credited to your account automatically. We always have a lot of miles to credit, so it can sometimes take up to 14 days until you can see the new miles in your mileage account on jetfriends.com. So, please wait two weeks before applying for credits. It is best to do that together with your parents.
If you have lost your JetFriends Clubcard or the miles from your flight are not shown in your mileage account, you can apply for a retrospective credit up to six months after the flight. You can even simply apply online for missing miles for scheduled flights with Lufthansa and Star Alliance* partners, Germanwings and TAM to be retroactively credited.
You can find the link and all information on this subject at miles-and-more.com > Earn miles > Quick links > Mileage request – or click on these links:
Log in there with your login details (card number + PIN or username + password) that you also use to log in to the JetFriends website. Simply enter the details from your boarding card and ticket on the form and you can have your mileage credited. Couldn't be easier, could it?
Unfortunately, miles earned on flights with Austrian Airlines and Condor cannot be credited using the online form. For these particular flights and flights with all other partners, you can simply print out the PDF form that you can also find by clicking the "Mileage request" link. Please send the printed and filled out form together with the original boarding card and copies of your tickets by post to:
Miles & More
* Except for South African Airways
- Please check your Mileage account on jetfriends.com carefully to make sure that the miles have not already been credited to you (miles are normally automatically credited to your account within 14 days.
- If your miles do not appear in your account within 14 days, you can have your miles credited retrospectively up to six months after your flight.
- Please keep your original boarding card until the miles have been credited to your account.
- No credit will be granted for unused, refunded or expired tickets or coupons.