What is the JetFriends Club?
JetFriends is the free Lufthansa and Miles & More club for all kids and teens aged 2-17, who are interested in flying and love travelling. An own club card to earn miles and exciting information all about travelling and flying with Lufthansa in two separate areas for kids and teens – this and much more awaits you in the JetFriends Club. And all of this is free of charge, of course! Sign up now and you can start enjoying all of the advantages soon.
The Miles & More frequent flyer programme
If you sign up for the JetFriends Club, you automatically become a Miles & More member. Miles & More is the frequent flyer programme of Lufthansa and other airlines. You can earn valuable miles with your own club card when flying with the partner airlines. We will send you the card after you register and as a small welcome gift we will credit your mileage account with 2,000 award miles!
And how does that work with the miles?
There are two different kinds of miles – status miles and award miles. Status miles are added up per calendar year. They determine your status level within the Miles & More programme, i.e. whether you are a Miles & More Member, Frequent Traveller or Senator. You can find more information about this here: the Miles & More status levels
You can redeem your award miles for great premiums at any time. A great advantage for all JetFriends Club members: As long as you are a club member, your award miles do not expire!
Your advantages at a glance
We’d now like to wish you lots of fun with JetFriends!
- receive your personal club card with 2,000 miles as a welcome gift
- earn award and status miles with your club card on flights and with other partners
- no expiration of award miles as long as you are a member
- check your current account balance under the "my miles" section
- discover lots of information about travelling, flying and the exciting world of Lufthansa, monthly prize draws with great prizes, online games, quizzes and psychological tests at jetfriends.com
- exchange travel experiences with other teenagers in the JetWorld